BRIDAL TAN EXPERT

This is one of the most important days of your life Choose a top professional with a proven portfolio for your bridal GLOW

bride.jpg

Brides To Be

This is your most important day & I want to make sure that you look flawless! So pre tan prep is extra crucial for you to follow and your skin preparation is most important.

Many things are planned around your special day so please note the following:

  • A trial is always recommended. After years of experience, I am well seasoned in bridal tanning so if you can not do a trial please follow my professional recommendations as to what level of color I feel will be best for you.

  • Spa services ( pedicures, facials, massage, waxing) need to be done prior to your airbrush tan for best results.

  • When you are booking your hair and makeup, make sure you book your airbrush tan!

  • FOLLOW THE SKIN PREPARATION, I always say 75% of this service is up to you, the client, prepping and post tan care, the other 25% is my application.

  • Listen to my instructions.

  • Never leave the solution on more than my recommended time.